Experience the ultimate tango retreat in the birthplaces of tango, Argentina and Uruguay. Immerse yourself in a 14 day trip into the Rioplatense culture (10 days in Argentina and 4 days in Uruguay) for an unforgettable journey where tango lovers from all around the world gather to dance, learn and discover the heart of tango. Explore vibrant Buenos Aires and Montevideo (and more), savor delicious local cuisine, learn from local milonguero teachers, acquire knowledge about the history of tango and its characters and dance the night away in the most popular milongas. A perfect immersive blend of fun, summer, education, culture and dance.
This is your opportunity to truly embrace the essence of tango and the enchanting magic of the Rioplatense culture.
Join us to live and enjoy this unique tango cultural retreat!
- Accommodation in BA (check for different options)
- Accommodation in Montevideo Standard
- 10 hours of tango classes with world maestros/milongueros
- 3 hours of Spanish lessons. Work on the basics to communicate in the city, classes and milongas. Basic vocabulary/verbs/phrases and basic tango terminology
- Guided cultural day city tours around the most popular neighborhoods of Buenos Aires and Montevideo (La Boca, San Telmo, Microcentro, Recoleta, Congreso, Palermo, Puerto Madero / Ciudad Vieja, Pocitos, Barrio Sur, Parque Rodó)
- Tango dinner show at one of the most popular tango houses in Buenos Aires
- Traditional barbecue (carnivore/vegan/vegetarian options) in Buenos Aires and Montevideo
- Day visit to El Tigre (Arg) and Punta del Este (Uru)
- Two afternoons of tango shopping tour for clothes and shoes in Buenos Aires
- Guided eating spots in historic and beautiful places in Buenos Aires and Montevideo (Confiteria La Ideal, Parrilla 9 de Julio, Restaurante Las Violetas, Parrilla El Gran Mosquito and others)
- Guided dancing spots at the most famous milongas in Buenos Aires, Montevideo and Punta del Este including a night of live concert (La Viruta, Parakultural, El Beso, Gente Amiga, Grisel, A La Parrilla, Lo de Balmaceda, El Chamuyo and others)
- Guided visit to Teatro Colón in Buenos Aires
- Guided visit to Palacio Legislativo in Montevideo
- In-house money exchange
- Guided general assistance for the whole trip
- And a couple of surprises on the way…
Early bird price until the end of October 2023.
Discounted price until the end of December 2023.
Regular price until February 2024.